Saturday, March 04, 2006

Was There Something Special About Today?

So last night Ginger and I started to watch "Wallace and Gromit in: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit". But I kept falling asleep, so Ginger switched to some chick flick movie called "Just Like Heaven." Sadly that kept me from sleeping and I watched the whole thing. After that I continued the non sleeping by watching "Stargate: Atlantis".

This morning the kids were nice and slept in. I got up with Quinn at around 9 and fixed him some pancakes. Ginger got up too. Ginger still hasn't caught whatever this bug is going rampant through our house (and thank goodness, I don't know what we would be doing here without her for the past week). The other good news is that Catherine's fever seems to have broken also (although you would think her nose was a faucet someone left on as much as it's running). Catherine's been really clingy and needy most of the day, so she's still obviously feeling a bit under the weather. We never heard back from the doctors today about her overnight culture, but since her fever broke, maybe it wasn't Strep. And since Quinn has been on the anti-biotics, he's been much improved.

Ginger made my favorite meal tonight. I've eaten more today than any day in the previous week I think (I actually ate all three meals). The one good thing about being sick was I dropped 10 pounds and was down to my several years after college weight of 175. I expect that to be on the rise soon though.

While the kids napped today, I watched Battlestar Galactica while Ginger was reading one of her books. Tonight Ginger and I watched the Lost from this past week. It was interesting seeing an episode where there were flashbacks, but the flashbacks were of things that took place after the crash. After Lost, I watched this week's "Justice League Unlimited" (another really good episode).

In parting, I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks to everyone that called today. It meant a lot.

No comments: