Monday, March 27, 2006

No School Today

The kids didn't have school today, so they got to stay home and play. Even though I took lunch into work, I ended up having to come home during lunch since I still had Quinn's car seat in my car. This meant Ginger couldn't leave with the kids (not that she needed to, but in case she did). When I came home for lunch, both kids were downstairs playing. When I went downstairs I got to break up an escalating altercation between the two. Catherine had been trying to get under the covers of the day bed, which she isn't suppose to do. So Quinn decided to stop her by pushing her off the day bed. Then justifying his actions because she was doing something she wasn't suppose to (he's going to make a fine politician one day). After breaking up the confrontation, I read a couple of books to the kids, then headed back to work. Once I left Ginger let them play outside while she cleaned the inside of her car (the kids apparently helped with that task also). The temperature was only mid 50's again today, but the sun was out, which made it seem a lot warmer than yesterday.

After dinner we needed to hit the grocery store to get some snack stuff for Quinn's class at school (it's going to be his day to bring in snack for everyone). You can tell she cleaned the car because the inside now smells like armor all and you slide all over the seats. After putting the kids to bed, Ginger and I finished watching Wallace And Grommit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. It's a fun movie, but I'm glad we got it through Netflixs instead of buying it (even though I own the other Wallace And Grommit adventures on DVD).

No comments: