Friday, March 17, 2006

Giant Steps Are What You Take...

Blogger went nuts last night. Every time I tried to publish an entry, I got Java IO errors. So I would wait a while and try again. Evidently I was creating a new entry every time I did that, I finally noticed under the "Edit Posts" that I had like 15 versions of the same entry so I had to go in and delete all those extra posts. The deletes would also have io errors which eventually caused stranded posts. These posts were showing up on the blog, but couldn't be accessed or deleted through the "Edit posts" section. It was very odd. The only way I was able to get rid of the orphaned posts was to republish the entire blog. I think it's all straightened out now. If you looked at the site last night, and there were multiple version of the same post, that's why. Anyway, I doubt anyone cares about this, so on to the good stuff.


Fun in the Moonbounce


I took some video of the kids when they were playing on the moonbounce over the weekend. I've got two versions of the movie, the short / theatrical version (which is be presented here for your enjoyment, clocking in at around 2 minutes 15 seconds). Then there's the director's cut, which is longer (almost five minutes).

No comments: