Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Kids Picnic, Escape Pictures

Once on a rare day something will happen that forces you to completely reevaluate how you see the world and what your purpose is in it is. For me, today was not that day and to be honest, tomorrow isn't looking too promising either.

It was really nice out today, so the kids were able to have a picnic lunch outside. I couldn't join them because I had a conference call at 1 that I had to be available to attend. So you can imagine how I was a little ticked when 1:15 rolled around and I was the only one in the conference call. I found out later it was just an oversight. I get to look forward to this weekly now. Assessment of Week 1: not so good. We'll see how things go after week 2.

I got home a bit after 6 and it was still a little light out, so I took the kids outside and let them play a bit. Catherine dug around in our mulch using a plastic hoe. Quinn did his usual and rode around on his scooter.

I got to watch Lost tonight. Going to need to go back and watch that one scene again (I'm sure there will be a HD picture of the scene I'm interested in on the web soon, so maybe I'll wait and look at it tomorrow).

No comments: