Saturday, June 30, 2007

Short Haired Cat

The Wii continues to be the main attraction at the house. Catherine woke us up at 7 this morning wanting to know if she could go play (we've created a monster). We also exchanged the remote that wasn't working, only to find out that the new one "wasn't working" either, which I then decided it probably was fine and something else was the matter. Turns out the controller had lost sync with the Wii. Resyncing them was trickery than I would have thought (I had to pull the batteries from both then resync them one at time). It didn't help that I didn't know what the sync process was (if you'll remember Ginger was the one that set up the system). So there was a lot of Wii playing today. And after Catherine went to bed when I came downstairs I found Ginger down there playing Mario Party.

So remember how Catherine's hair is really long and pretty? No?


There's a refresher photo up above. It was taken last Monday. See how long her hair is. Well, that's no longer the case (no pun intended). While she was down in Richmond Catherine got a hair cut. And it was a pretty drastic cut I think. Now her hair is really short and pretty. Check the following photos for what it looks like now.




And just for grins, I want to test out the new blogger capability that allows you to have a poll on your blog. I think it's only designed to be over on the sidebar, but I goofed around for a while to see if I could embedded it within the post. I'm just doing this to see how it works. So here's a poll. Feel free to take it or not. I'm pretty sure when I embed it I may end up having to play with it some to get the colors right (since it's not really designed to be embedded).

4 comments:

Buddy Tignor said...

Thanks for the heads up on the poll. I new about the video upload, but hadn't looked at the page elements in blogger Draft.

That will be interesting for teaching purposes.

Barry said...

you keep changing the title?

Barry said...

testing the RSS feed reader?

JamesF said...

Barry: you keep changing the title?

I don't know about "keep". I did change the title once this morning (about 12 hours ago), but only because I forgot to set it originally. Did it just show up as changed through Google's RSS feed? They've been really slow propagating my updates for days now.