Friday, June 15, 2007

Ginger Gets Busy


So Ginger had her session in how to cook Korean food today over at CeCe's house. The kids went with her since they get along with Perry and Drew so well. I armed Ginger with the fully powered mini point and shoot Nikon thinking I would get lots of shots of the kids playing to post tonight, but I got nothing. Ginger claims she completely forgot she even had the camera with her. So instead of pictures of the kids at CeCe's or Ginger learning a new way to cook, you get a picture of some of the stuff she made that she brought home for me to snack on. Homemade California rolls and some dumplings. Mmmmm.

Ginger was evidently pretty busy today considering she also finished putting up new shelves in my office. She spent some time yesterday and today putting them up. Pretty sure it's because she's trying to get rid of the clutter than continually accumulates in my presence. Not sure the shelves are enough to counter balance the clutter gravitational attraction I seem to have, but we'll see. They do look nice though, don't they?

1 comment:

BullBunky said...

James...YOU? Clutter? Not the James that I know. :)