Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wii Got Game

Ginger and Catherine are back home. Quinn's staying in Richmond until Monday (when he has to be back here for the gymnastic class he and Catherine are in). What I discovered when I came downstairs tonight was that Ginger set up the Wii tonight and had created Mii characters for all of us. So we played with the Wii some, she kicked my butt in bowling (165 to 113, I'm going to go ahead and make excuses and say I was trying to learn to throw a curve ball and she was just lofting it, yea, that's the ticket) and Tennis (I was down 40-Love, but came back to deuce only to lose the next two points). I tried the boxing solo and that was pretty amusing playing the easy guys, but I think the higher levels guys are going to kick my butt (I only won the last game by decision). After we finished playing we headed up to the family room and watched the final episode of Studio 60. I was just glad they didn't end the season on a cliff hanger, so that was good.


How about another picture from last week's pool visit. There's something about this photo makes me feel a bit dizzy.

No comments: