Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Leveling


Quinn wore the shirt he got at his birthday party from Pump It Up today. Both him and Catherine spent this morning coloring it. They were pretty proud of it so I promised I would put it up.


Been playing around with Gimp some more. Trying to get a handle on the Levels and Curves tools. You seem to really be able to cause some drastic changes with those tools. The two images I was playing with only got limited benefit from the tools since the Green channel was present across the entire range for the most part. I obviously don't have a complete handle on it just yet, but tonight was a wonderful learning experience. I tried using Photoshop Elements to do the changes first, but it didn't appear to have the tools for Levels or Curves. Either that or I just didn't know how to access them (if I had to guess, it's probably the later rather than the former).

2 comments:

Buddy Tignor said...

I'm stumped what type of plant am I looking at?

JamesF said...

Pretty sure they're hydrangeas.