Thursday, June 14, 2007

Quinn In Rhodopis


This should be interesting to just about no one except for family (and maybe not even them). It's a brief clip of Quinn's role in the opera they put on last weekend. You get to see him lead the King's procession on stage (and gets a bit lost in where he's going), and you get to see later in his scene where he starts getting fidgety.

Check out these reviews: *
Ginger: I think Quinn did a wonderful job.

Nana: I had trouble seeing it since I'm so short, but I'm sure it was great.

Grammy: I can't believe how good Quinn did.

Troy McClure: Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!

Random Person: It was much better than Cats. I'll see it again and again.

JamesF: Five stars! It beats "The Bone Collector" hands down.



* Most, if not all, quotes were fabricated.

3 comments:

gaz said...

nice to see you recorded some of it and not listen to the dogs barking on about how we can't!
something you can show him in the future when he's collecting his first oscar.

i love watching kids in plays and such like. some take it so serious that they are 'in the zone', and others just can't focus or even give a fig about what they're doing. great fun.

Curt Sawyer said...

I laughed, I cried, I kissed 1:37 of my life goodbye...

BullBunky said...

He did seem to be standing in the fidget zone. The boys next to him seemed to be having a side conversation. Maybe that was the stage direction :)