Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Me... And... My... Shaaaaadow

After a full day of traveling that started at 8:30 am this morning and ended at 11 pm tonight I am finally back home. The kids are sleeping and Ginger was just about to crash as I made it home. And even though I've missed her terribly, I avoided getting anywhere near her like the plague since she's probably a carrier of said plague. Speaking of the plague, Quinn was still sick this morning according to Ginger (he threw up again, but... worse, which I won't elaborate on, but suffice to say it was enough to have Ginger call the doctor). The good news though is that later in the day he didn't have a fever anymore. So hopefully he's on the mend. Which would would be great because that means tomorrow Catherine might be start the road to recovery. That would give her Friday and Saturday to fully recover and still be able to make it to her recital on Sunday. *crosses fingers*

2 comments:

gaz said...

nice image.

Buddy Tignor said...

that is a nice travel shot! ...maybe you can sneak it into Bullbunky's next show :-)