Saturday, June 23, 2007

Not Your Normal Pool Post


This is Quinn playing pool downstairs this morning. As you can see the kids toys have taken on a life of their own and are slowing encroaching into every available space. The one thing that really made me laugh about this photo is the cable modem over there on the floor on the left. I remember when we first moved in over two years ago where I promised Ginger that cable modem would only be there on the floor for a week. Maybe two at max. I also remember Ben being around about that time laughing and saying "Riiiiight" and then when he saw it about a year later I think his comment was something like "I could have told her that would happen." Maybe I can make the cable modem my next project since I finally finished the stripes in the dining room recently.

No comments: