Friday, June 22, 2007

Makeup? But... But She's Only Four


Well that happened faster than I was expecting. Apparently Catherine will be wearing makeup for her recital on Sunday. Ginger did a test run of putting some of it on Catherine today and took some pictures. Okay, it's not really makeup because evidently real makeup could have peanut byproducts in it, so it's like pigment or something. I don't know what it is, but it sure looks like eyeliner stuff to me (and I should qualify that I am not, nor have I ever been, an expert on makeup or the terms for what qualifies as makeup). I really thought I had a few more years before I had to worry about Catherine wearing makeup. I think my original plan was that 20 years from now would be perfectly fine. This seems to have significantly accelerated that milestone on the schedule.


Ginger also tried to get some pictures of both kids together, but from looking at the results it doesn't appear as if they were cooperating (Catherine isn't even looking towards the camera in any of the pictures where they're together), but I liked the shot of Quinn in one of them so I tried cropping out Catherine (the result is above).

1 comment:

BullBunky said...

Well, I suppose makeup is the norm for celebrities on stage. You're just preparing to have a child star on your hands.