Thursday, January 25, 2007

TV Stuff And Pictures

There was more Martiany Manhunter goodness on Smallville tonight. And this may be spoilery for Heroes if you didn't watch on Monday, so stop reading if you didn't (or just scroll down and look at the pictures). Seriously, stop reading. Why are you still reading if you didn't watch it yet? So my observation is this, on Monday Sylar was still in his cell and drugged up, but didn't he break through the glass on the previous episode? I figured from that (since Eden had turned off the power nullifier) that he had escaped. What gives? How is he still a captive? Did I miss something?


Will it ever stop? Even more pictures from last weekend.


I'm probably the only one that will find this one interesting, but it was snowflakes caught in a single spider web strand. This strand went off the porch to the trees. I have no idea how it managed to stay there through the wind and snow, but it did, and even caught a snowflake or two on it.


Quinn took this one of me. It was Monday night, so I was still in recovery mode, and as everyone knows, you can't shave when you're not feeling well.

2 comments:

gaz said...

really cool last image there chief. really cool.

JamesF said...

Gaz: really cool last image there chief. really cool.

Thanks for the props. As they say, even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.