Friday, January 05, 2007

Air Supply

When I got home tonight to kids came rushing out to the car to greet me. Then they told me we were going out for dinner (news to me). And where do you think we went? Nope, not Red Robin this time, it was Ledo's Pizza (Ledo's Pizza has square pizzas, because they don't cut corners).

Quinn got one of those after dinner peppermint mints. We've only recently started letting him have hard candy, and he's suppose to keep his hand on it while he eats it. On the way home the conversation in the car went something like this:


Ginger: I better not see that candy in your mouth without you holding onto it.

Quinn: Okay.

Ginger: And do you remember why you're suppose to hold onto it?

Quinn: Because I might swallow it.

*brief pause*

Quinn: What would happen if I swallowed it?

Ginger: It could get caught in your throat and cut off your air supply.

Catherine: What's 'air supply'?

JamesF: A band from the 80s.

Catherine: What's the 80s?

JamesF: A time that feels like a long time ago.

1 comment:

Curt Sawyer said...

I actually have Air Supply on CD. I think it was the second or third CD that I purchased after I got a CD player back in the 80s.