Sunday, January 14, 2007

Pictures By Quinn

Ginger had nursery duty at church this morning. I'm really hoping this doesn't turn into a repeat performance of the last two times where she ends up sick within a couple of days. The last time just about used up all my sick leave. We ran some errands today. We went to Home Depot looking for a faucet for the kitchen (that's because our current one leaks constantly and evidently Ginger hates it). Quinn and I also went and got anti-freeze for Ginger's car (the coolant sensor had come on in her car) and a replacement low beam headlight for my car (my inspection is due this month). Ginger has had a migraine for most of the day, so hopefully she'll get over that soon.

I let Quinn use the camera again today and told him we would post some pictures he took. He really wants to post a movie of some kind in addition to some pictures. It's alternated between one of his run around with the camera movies and one of the ones of him from when he was at "Pump It Up". Last I heard he wanted to do one of the Pump It Up videos we took with the "I Get Knocked Down" song from the Ice Skating video.







1 comment:

BullBunky said...

I like Quinn's perspective on the world :)