Saturday, January 06, 2007

Clemyjontri

Karen and Amanda invited us to go to Clemyjontri, that's the park that Barry was raving about a while back. Barry and Karen both forgot to mention how crowded the place can get. This is the scene on the street outside of the park, about a quarter mile of cars parked along the sides of the road (the parking lot for the park it itself was already overfilled with people parking on the grass in places). And that wasn't even taking into account the overflow parking area across the street. So like I said, the park was really crowded.




Since we had already made the long journey there, we went ahead and joined the masses and explored the park. The kids really liked it and I must admit it is a very very nice park. Easily one of the nicer kid playground parks I've seen. And the weather was incredible with the temperature being in the high 60s and low 70s. Hard to believe this is winter.












After the park we headed to a marathon lunch session at Bertuccis. I mean we were there for what felt like forever. It didn't help that I'm not a fan of the food there either, I suspect that just made the whole ordeal seem even longer. Although more than likely the real reason I didn't enjoy it was because I was so tired. I was up till three thirty last night watching TV and DVDs (just finished disc 5 of 24 Season 5, one more disc to go) and then Catherine came in and work me up this morning at just after 7, so I really missed out on some sleep.

1 comment:

Ken Church said...

What, do you get a product placement kickback?