Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Jo And Mary Stop By


My cousin Jo Beth and my Aunt Mary were in town today. The reason they were in town was Jo Beth had an interview down in DC with Mercer and stopped by after she was done to see everyone.




Rather than ask Ginger to cook, and since this was all sort of sprung on her at the last minute, I made the command decision we would go out to eat (yes, we went to Red Robin, Catherine's allergies severely limit the places we can go). While I was at dinner I took my new portable camera and had Quinn take some pictures. Some turned out pretty good.


I also used the new camera and took a self portrait. Please try and ignore the crow's feet around my eyes and my ever growing double chin (not that I'm self conscious about these things).


After Quinn saw me take that picture though, he decided to take his own self portrait with his camera.

2 comments:

Curt Sawyer said...

Red Robin, Red Robin, Red Robin...hummm...not sure I've ever heard of that place on your blog before....

;-)

Happy New Year!!!

JamesF said...

Contrary to popular belief, I don't get any kickbacks for plugging them as much as I do.