Friday, April 04, 2008

Yep, Quinn's Definitely Sick

Well, Quinn is officially sick. He didn't seem to have a fever this morning and just seemed lethargic, but things took a turn for the worse later in the day when he ended up throwing up. So that's three of the four of us that have gotten this thing. At this point it's only a matter of time I think until I succumb. So I've become paranoid now and every time I feel a bit off or anything I start this is it. After two weeks of this I'm officially ready for this sickness to be done and out of our house. Sadly we probably have another half a week or more now with Quinn, and then who knows how long if I get it.

And unfortunately Ginger had a ton to stuff to do for this auction they're holding at the kid's school next weekend so she had the drag Quinn around sick with her this morning while she was running errands. I was a bit irritated about that since Ginger had sent out a note the night before asking anyone else to help and no one replied. I told her that she just shouldn't have done it, but the kids are making some ceramic thing and evidently it needed to get the store by Saturday to make sure it got finished and kilned before next weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Quinn feels better soon. All four of us have been sick, and I can't wait until everyone is back to feeling 100%!