Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fun With Photoshop


Since it's been warm recently I figured the plants probably needed watering, so I watered them. Quinn was out there helping. He took the picture up above which through some judicious cropping and manipulation I got the picture you see above. And no, clicking through won't erase the black box since that would ruin the joke.

I got the scoop (again) from Ginger on the plant outside (the picture from yesterday). That's a plant Quinn put together at his old school, so that plant is apparently three plus years old. Ginger had told me that once before, but based on how old the plant is and the fact that I didn't remember ever really seeing it around the house (evidently Ginger thought it had died at one point) I didn't think there was any way the plant was that old so I didn't think that could possibly be the backstory, but it was.

Catherine took a huge tumble this morning when she tripped and hit her head on a window ledge near the kitchen table. She had a huge knot on the side of her head, and it's down to merely a really bad bruise at the moment. It looks terrible though I have to believe it hurts pretty bad. She was using her Hello Kitty icepack on it all day at school today according to Quinn.

And we've now run into a problem where even with two tuners in the TiVo we have too much to record at nine on Thursdays. We've got CSI, The Office and now Grey's Anatomy is back on the air also. Luckily Ginger said the writer's strike caused her to lose a lot of interest in Grey's, so she's decided she'll watch that online if she wants to get back into that show.

1 comment:

Ken Church said...

Because that's a picture you'll treasure in your hardbound book next year.