Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday Slowdown


Good thing Catherine and I made it outside yesterday since today was wet and cold for most of the day (we saw the turtle above in the creek out back yesterday during our outdoor excursion). Much like last weekend Sunday ended up being a day of staying inside all day. Except for me that is, since I got the honor of making the obligatory grocery store run. One of the things I had to get was more tissues. Quinn is going through about one box every three hours since he refuses to actually blow his nose and just wipes it. And I had hoped we were going to have a vomit free day since we made it through this morning with no problems, but about two hours after Quinn went to bed tonight we had another incident. I blame myself since it happened about thirty minutes after he should have gotten his next dose of ibuprofen and he was running a mild fever. Ginger has tried to assure me that it probably would have happened regardless of the fever, but I still blame myself. Anyway, if Catherine's illness progression is any indication of what's going on with Quinn then we're looking at least three more days of this.

1 comment:

gaz said...

dude you guys are having a rough rough time of it lately.
hope the bugs bug off soon.