Friday, April 25, 2008

BAM! We Might Be On TV


I met Ginger and Catherine at Whole Foods for lunch and while we were there an episode of Emeril's TV show was being filmed. I didn't have a decent camera with me, so I didn't get any pictures (not that most people would care about pictures of guy who hosts a food show anyway). Lots of people were hanging around outside the filming area and people were calling friends on their cell phones to tell them what was going on. I know the guy is somewhat famous, but I didn't think it was that big of a deal. Ginger met him years ago when she was working in advertising for MCI, but strangely enough he didn't recognize her or say hello as we walked past. While I was buying my pulled pork sandwich Emeril was off helping customers pick out items for cooking. They did start filming at one point and we were walking through an area in the background, but I don't know if we were in any of the shots. We didn't stick around to watch the rest of the filming, so I didn't get to hear if he "kicked it up a notch", but I can only assume he did.


The photos are some shots Ginger took of the kids on the school playground.

No comments: