Monday, March 31, 2008

Strange Visitors From Another City


Ginger got some flowers for her birthday. The ones above are from the kids (Quinn picked them out) while the ones below were from her parents.


We had visitors tonight. John and Jeff from out west were in town and stopped by tonight after the kids had gone to bed for a visit. It is always fun and entertaining catching up with John, and we also got to meet Jeff who we had heard so much about but never met before. The fun really began when we broke out the Wii and played some of Lego Star Wars. John helped me get a minikit bonus block that I hadn't previously gotten. But since that's just a two player game we eventually switched over and started playing Mario Sonic Olympics so that all four of us could play. I thought we would have the home court advantage, but they both seem to take to the vault event really well and ended up beating both Ginger and myself. I did manage to squeak out a new world record in the 100 meter dash though. Sadly in all the Wii excitement John never got a chance to properly show me how to use my D200. Guess I'll have to wait until the next time he's out here again.

No comments: