Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Little Drummer Boy


This is starting to sound like a broken record. Catherine's still sick with a fever that still gets up to 102+. I feel really bad for Catherine since she really wants to feel better and it's just not happening. Hopefully Catherine will be on the mend in another day or so. Quinn broke his monotony by returning to school. Other than that not a lot new has happened. Since we're experiencing a news lull at the moment I figure this is as good a time as any to post the video I took of Quinn last weekend playing the drums on the expensive ottoman (Ginger just loves the fact that he's using the ottoman).

5 comments:

Curt Sawyer said...

Maybe we can get a band together. I know a harmonica player... ;-)

Barry said...

He's good

wtfree3 said...

I've got a piano duo that's looking for a gig. Their style may be a bit post-modern (though they seem to be channeling Prince in the intro), but they're capable of much more.

And I concur - Quinn's got that down. Is he taking formal lessons, or just picking it up from school?

JamesF said...

Quinn hasn't had any formal training on drums nor do they play at school (at least not to my knowledge). That was just him goofing around.

wtfree3 said...

Well, that's impressive then. Because those basic patterns he's doing are stuff that drummers do just to warm up (or that beginning drummers are taught). You've got a natural there. I'm sure Ginger is looking forward to having a drum kit in the living room.