Thursday, March 20, 2008

James T. Brick


As some of you might be expecting (or at least KennyG since he even mentioned it in the comments the other day), with Ginger and the kids away in Richmond that means I'm practically obligated to do a post with the Brick in it. I can't believe how long this took to make. It literally took about five hours (in large part due to Movie Maker choking and dying a couple times). Next time I'm just going do something with pictures. I'm expecting comments on whether this was entertaining or not (because if it's not there's no way I'll be spending five hours next time).

7 comments:

The Dogfather said...

LMAO

Holy cow, that may... be... the... best.. brick show... EVER.

I'm still laughing. Of course we all know I'm easily amused.

Well done, sir. Full marks.

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaahahahaha That was awesome!! So creative, loved it!

Barry said...

very good. Guess that gets a TV-M rating.

BullBunky said...

You have a gift, my friend. A very twisted gift. I'm pretty sure this is how South Park started.

gaz said...

that was just what the doctor ordered... sooooo funny!!!
pixar betta watch out...

Buddy Tignor said...

It was funny even before the noodle showed up...

may be a contender for the YouTube awards next year.

Curt Sawyer said...

Very funny!!!!