Sunday, March 02, 2008

Slowly Speading Sickness


Well, I suppose it was too much to hope for that Quinn would be the only one to get sick. Both Catherine and myself have picked up something of a cough. Mind you it's nowhere near as bad a cough as Quinn's. It's not even bothering me really at night or anything. It's just this occasional cough. Neiher of us are sporting a fever, or any other flu type symptoms. Now Quinn still isn't fully recovered since if he does anything at all active he goes into coughing spasms. Since so many of us were under the weather though we ended up skipping church (I don't want to be known as the guy that brings his sick kids to church, even if a lot of the other people there don't seem to have a problem doing that).




I can tell Quinn's getting cabin fever because he practically begged to go outside some today. I foolishly obliged and told him that as long as he didn't run or exert himself we would be able to do some stuff outside. I might as well have asked for the Earth to stop spinning though since the entire time we were out I had to keep reminding him he wasn't suppose to be running. After about 15 minutes outside he was coughing pretty continuously so it was back inside for some sit still activities. Since this has meant watching episodes of the Electric Company's Best of DVD they're happy enough to sit still for that. Not sure what the plan is for tomorrow since Quinn appears to be well, but at the same time goes into coughing fits if he does anything active.

No comments: