Monday, March 10, 2008

Darth Maul Falls


And here you thought I was done with the ice shots. Here I am with a fancy new camera (which I still don't know all the features or exactly how to use it) and I go and post a photo from the old camera that I took weeks ago.

So John corrected me about the Lego Star Wars game. It's not six different games combined like I thought, it's just two. Apparently the two games divided up the original trilogy and the newer trilogy. And here I was thinking I was getting a super bargain when the reality of the situation is the Legos Star Wars games have been out for so long they're considered "Classics" (which means you can get each game for $20 apiece on other consoles). Still, even if we're paying a bit more I still think it's been worth it. And I suppose it is possible they added new content to the repackaged game that's worth the extra $10. But even if they didn't it's gotten Quinn to eat more new things in just a couple days than he probably has for the past couple of months. Did I forget to mention he tried a piece of calamari yesterday when we were at Coastal Flats for lunch? And he even claimed to like it (although I doubt his sincerity on that point since he didn't ask for anymore after taking a bite). And tonight he tried a couple pieces of strawberry again so he could play. I'm thinking we need to milk this for all it's worth before he changes his mind and doesn't like the game anymore. Tonight we finished Chapter Six of Episode One and fought Darth Maul. The one thing Quinn and I haven't been very good at is getting all the secret items. Mostly because this sometimes requires a lot of coordination between us and Quinn is much more of a balls to the wall player versus running around trying to find hidden items. So we've just been cruising through the game making no real attempt to locate the hidden items unless they're completely obvious and right in front of us. I may have to go back solo at some point and try to unlock some of the special stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and by "may", I assume you mean, "definitely will without a doubt, and on the hardest difficulty level too!"

Anonymous said...

and, btw, the theory has a supporting data point. The above post was not accepted until I actually entered a URL, in spite of the "optional" claim.