Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sans Front Teeth


So it's a normal day for the most part. I get home late (again, unfortunately this is starting to become a recurring theme), I'm putting Quinn to bed and what the heck, let's take a photo or two. And yea, I know, he's got a bit of chocolate on his face from eating an Oreo cookie after dinner. But then all of a sudden...


Aaaaahhhh! Holy crap what happened to his teeth? Turns out his other front tooth fell out today. Apparently he was eating pizza in the car and it just popped out. And I may get in trouble for saying this, but I have to be honest, it looks a bit creepy.

So completely off topic. I was looking up how one writes a scream (for the record, I never really found anything so I made up the thing above) and as I was searching I came across a couple videos that have collections of the same scream. Click here and here for the videos. I can't tell whether this is a joke or they just didn't think people could do a good scream. I'm guessing a little from column A and a little from column B. Eventually I found this that explained it all. I had never noticed. And the sad thing is I've seen lots of those movies and still, I've never noticed it. Now I'm wondering if I'll be able to pick it out in future movies.

No comments: