Friday, March 14, 2008

Dad's Breakfast


Today was the Dad's breakfast day today at school. I ended up having to switch rooms after 20 minutes so that I could spend an equal amount of time in both kid's rooms.


I got a couple pictures with the kids, but since I was in the picture I had to have the kids take the pictures. Each of them took one picture of me with the other kid. To be honest I didn't think the odds of either picture turning out even remotely decent were any good, but they turned out pretty good. The kids look better in both shots than I do. I look like crap and like the ancient one (which I guess I am now). The one above was taken by Quinn.


And I realize I look bad in the this shot, but I think Catherine did a really good job of framing the shot. She even turned the camera so that she would get all of Quinn's head in the shot. You can tell from the shelves in the back that she turned the camera quite a bit. She's got natural talent.

1 comment:

BullBunky said...

Well hey, think about this...you're not showing your gray :)