Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chia Heads


Nana left for home today, but not before setting up the kids with one of those Chia Head craft projects (much like the ones Barry's kids did). Ginger was particularly fond of this project since it got dirt all around the kitchen.


My new camera is taking some getting used to. The fact that it can rattle off about 5 pictures a second is causing me to use up a ton of pictures. Like when trying to take a picture of the kids I'll just start pressing and next thing I know it's like I'm taking a mini movie and I've got ten to fifteen pictures (which almost all look exactly the same). At the rate I'm going I'll soon be needing a new storage device before too much longer. Either that or I'm going to have to no longer save every single photo (up until now since I've had the space I've just saved every shot, even the terrible ones and mistakes).

1 comment:

Barry said...

My kids version looks like the chia heads grew up in nuclear dump.