Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Way Up High In The Apple Tree

This whole no nap during the day and the kids going to bed early is putting a serious crimp in my time to play with the kids. I even came home extra early today thinking I would be able to play outside with them some since today's suppose to be the last day where the temperature is in the 80s for a good while. No dice though, they had already played outside long before I got home and had come inside, showered and had put on their pajamas.

There was evidently a mishap at some point after the showers where Quinn jammed his toe on a dresser or something in Catherine room and tore his big toenail off. I saw the band-aid but didn't look to see how bad the damage was since it was still bothering him (plus it sounded disgusting so I had no real desire to look). I'm somewhat dreading tomorrow morning with him having to wear his shoes to school, sounds like it might still be pretty painful tomorrow.

And finally, Catherine has been doing a lot of singing lately, so I figured I would try and capture some of it. The video is just under a minute in length.


1 comment:

Barry said...

cute video