Friday, October 13, 2006

Make Like A Leaf...

Ugh, what a crappy crappy day. Too bad I can't actually talk about it. Guess you got lucky and don't have to listen to me rant about it.

So once work was over, when I got home there was a police helicopter circling over our neighborhood. Then a fire truck showed up just down the street. I walked over and further down the street there were about 6 fire trucks and several ambulances. The street was completely blocked and cars couldn't get by. I didn't go check it out though, so now I'm just left wondering what the heck happened. No kid pictures today, so here's some more stuff from the backyard.



1 comment:

Scott said...

Sorry to hear about your rough day. If it makes you feel better, stop by my office on Monday. I have something to give you. A present.