Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Costumes

So let's see. Grammy has been up here for three days. And I believe they've eaten one meal (discounting each day's breakfast) here at the house. Now when I mentioned that earlier, I got corrected, and was told that they had eaten here more than just once. When I pressed for information it turned out that what they had done was gotten take out and brought it home and eaten here at the house. In my mind, that still counts as going out to eat.

So when I was checking the camera tonight, I see there are some new pictures from the past couple of days on there. And one of them leads me to believe that Catherine has gotten yet another Disney Princess outfit (looks like Aurora this time). And Quinn is wearing (what I hope) is a bigger version of the pit crew outfit he got earlier.




And in the comments yesterday as the conversation turned to molded plastic nipples (really, you have to read it, I can't do it justice here), I promised I would try and show the outfit I was wearing back when Quinn was wearing his Batman Halloween costume (this would be circa 2002). Let the mocking commence!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Props to you James! Not too many men out there would ever admit that they know which dresses each Disney princess wears;)

Scott said...

How can a man in a kilt ever make fun of a man in a Robin costume? I will simply say that you look quite Robin-ish.

Curt Sawyer said...

Nothing beats you in the Tweety costume with a beer in your hand. Scan that and post it here!