Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Will That Work As A Comic Book?

I really like the show "My Name Is Earl". I think it's very well written and it doesn't hurt that it's funny as all get out sometimes too. More than likely it just appeals to my type of humor. Anyway, apparently there's going to be a comic book version of the show. Maybe it's just me, but this doesn't seem like the type of show that would translate well into a comic book.

And since we're talking about humor at the level of the "My Name Is Earl" show. Tonight I will provide you with yet another example of what not to do. This isn't to be confused with the patented "JamesF's Guide To Relationships: Lowered Expectations" (look for it in a bookshop near you soon, and if they don't have it, well, "Demand It!"). If, hypothetically of course, you go out with KennyG (a.k.a. "King") and Clara to a Mexican restaurant for lunch, since we're talking hypothetically here, we'll say some place like Tijuana Flats, then later in the evening you may want to forgo playing hide and seek with your kids where you end up hiding in small cramped spaces for long periods of time. Just some friendly advice from me to you.

1 comment:

Curt Sawyer said...

Euuwwwww!