Friday, July 21, 2006

Fluffy's Back

Our friend the rabbit returned tonight. This time when I took his picture, I set my camera's ISO speed to 1600 just to make sure I didn't get a blurry picture. This just means it's more grainy than blurry. The rabbit is getting a lot braver. The kids were able to come outside and sit on the steps and the rabbit didn't seem to care overly much tonight (normally it high tails it whenever it would see people close moving about). While they were out there I got a picture of the kids in a rare display of affection for each other. I personally like the mischievous look that's in Catherine's eyes. Although I have no idea what she was planning, there's obviously something going on in that head.

1 comment:

Curt Sawyer said...

"Here's your problem! This one's set to 'evil'!"