Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Watermelon Man



Ok, so that might be the last black and white shot for a while. Figured I would start with something black and white and see if that made a difference. Not surprisingly, it doesn't look all that different from the 'color' version of the photo.

Today Ginger took the kids outside and let them play in a water sprinkler. Sounded like it was entertaining from hearing the kids talk about it. Since I'm apparently the official family photographer and wasn't there we didn't get any pictures or video of the event, so we're out of luck on that score (or you got lucky, guess it's a matter of perspective). Fear not true believers, we do have a bit of video from the beach trip. It's about 2 and a half minutes of fun in the pool. After I put the movie together, Ginger re-edited it and added in some background music.



Using the Pool at the Beach During Offseason

3 comments:

Scott said...

Photo looks professional to me.

Barry said...

I think you should have Ginger edit more of your movies. Though, I can see Ginger had a lot of fun trying out EVERY transition.

BullBunky said...

Very nice piano picture. I see you're having fun with the depth of field :)