Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Brick Odyssey




Ok, this one was all me, so don't blame Ginger for this. It's pretty crucial to hear the sound I think, otherwise the 'movie' (if you can even call it that) really loses something. Hope you folks find it at least somewhat amusing.

I talked to Ginger tonight and learned that she and Grammy took the kids to see Pixar's (Disney's?) new movie "Cars". This was the kid's first view a movie in a theater experience. Quinn evidently loved the movie. Not really surprising considering his love of NASCAR. Catherine on the other hand evidently kept wanting to leave because it was too loud.

3 comments:

Scott said...

actually, that's pretty damn funny.

James has resumed his title as supreme movie making poohbah.

BullBunky said...

Who would have thought that one brick could bring such pleasure.

Harry McLaughlin said...

Holy cow! Haven't seen you in years, James!

I'm on my way out the door on a trek to Boston at the moment, but when I get back I'll check out your blog more and see what all you've been up to. Looks like you're keeping very busy!

Good to hear from you!

Harry