Wednesday, February 01, 2006

And the Verdict Is...

Ok, so the jury is still out on the video. People either like it or don't know what to think of it. The one nice thing I've gotten as far as feedback is from those people who have made videos themselves and realize how much work goes into it, even if they don't like it necessarily, they appreciate how much time it took.

Some quotes from people so far:

It flashes too much.
I can't hear myself.
It's broken.
It's...different.
Oooooookay.
That's awesome. You are so white.
Ow. My eyes! I'm having a seizure.
Checkout JamesF bustin' some moves.
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Ok, so that last one was from my Mom (I'm sure she's not biased or anything).

I got a call from Ginger at work where Catherine had eaten something in the bathroom and was coughing and spitting. No one had seen what it was and Catherine refused to tell anyone. Ginger (after getting more and more frustrated with her for not telling) wanted her to tell me over the phone. Catherine was a little upset and didn't want to tell anyone so the screaming just got louder and louder. I finally talked to Quinn and told him to go have Catherine whisper to him what it was and then he could come tell me. He managed to get the information out of her, she had eaten some soap, we never determined if it was a bar or liquid soap (I will say the bar did not appear to have teeth marks when I checked it after I got home). After we figured this out Ginger got her to wash her mouth out and Catherine started feeling better. I asked Catherine over dinner if she was planning on eating anymore soap in the future and she furiously shook her head back and forth saying "No!".

I hear Ginger and the kids played Candyland again. Quinn got upset during the game at one point where he got a card with one of the named places and had to move backwards. When I got home the kids and Ginger were attempting to get the race cars on Quinn's track working (you may remember from previous posts that some of the plastic connectors on the track have broken). Didn't look like they were having much luck. The cars will work for a couple of portions of the track, but not the whole track. After dinner Quinn decided to take some pictures. And then he decided it was time to play Nascar again. Catherine "suited up" by donning her goggles for the race.

Nothing worth watching on TV tonight. Lost was a repeat (I thought February was a sweeps month, what's up with the repeat). Ginger ended up watching some Survivor / Fashion show called "Project Runway" or something.

No comments: