Friday, January 06, 2006

Worthless Update

Catherine continues to do pretty well with going to school. She brought home some of the stuff she's worked on throughout the week today. Apparently it included a portrait of Quinn that she drew. I think she really nailed it.

I've been really tired today, so I've been in a crappy mood. Ginger took the kids out to drive around the neighborhood and look at Christmas lights since it's probably the last time those will be out. I guess I need to be prepared to take our lights down over the weekend. Dinner tonight consisted of leftovers. After putting the kids to bed, we watched "Without A Trace" from last night and I also watched "The Office" from last night. Slow news day here, so not a lot to report. On the positive side, I didn't have to deal with Cingular at all today.

No comments: