Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Everybody Dance Now!

These are dance photos from yesterday. For some reason after dinner last night the kids were in the mood to do some dancing. They both took turns dancing in the hallway. How sad is it that I can barely remember anything else that occurred yesterday? I'm getting old I guess. They say that the first that goes is... Hmmm, what do they say is the first thing to go? I can't remember.

I had to go to PA today, so I got to drive up and back in the same day (that's 7+ hours in the car for people keeping track at home). Not my most productive trip either. I'm fairly certain that everything I learned / did could have been accomplished over a teleconference (maybe I just wanted to look them in the eye). As I got up at 5:45 (AM!) this morning and wandered around the house getting ready looking like the living dead, I decided that people weren't meant to get up that early. It's just ... wrong. On a lot of levels. To make matters even worse as I was driving up there it was foggy most of the trip. And I would see temperature changes of 6 degrees as I would go up and down some of the hills. I must admit though, it was pretty at times. All the trees for a stretch of about 80 miles were completely covered in frost and all icy looking. It's a shame I don't carry a camera at all times. I managed to get back home right around 9, so I was able to check in and say good night to the kids.

After that I had some dinner and then once the kids were asleep (like 15 minutes after I got home) Ginger and I watched some TV (Courting Alex, and Tonight's two episodes of Scrubs, and then Ginger watched Gilmore Girls).

No comments: