Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wanted: Interior Design Advice



Ginger has picked out some pictures she wants to buy and hang over our fireplace. I'm still on the fence about them. I'm just not convinced the colors will fit in with what's already in the room. I tried my hand at photoshopping images of the pictures onto the mantle and then had Ginger arrange them the way she wanted, but I don't think it looks all that realistic. Maybe I should call Barry and get his help since he's the photoshop king. If people have opinions about the colors, feel free to comment (my thinking is if enough people don't like it, I can save some money). And I'm not asking people to say they don't like it if they do, just comment if you don't (or add comments if you do like it, I don't want to seem biased here).

No comments: