Sunday, September 24, 2006

Scalped

I got my hair cut today. I didn't go quite like I wanted.

Here's what I looked like (more or less).


Here's what I wanted.


Here's what I got. Ack!


This evening I helped finish putting together the swing for the screened in porch tonight. Everything was okay for the most part until we finished. Then it was obvious that the swing was hanging much closer to the left side than to the right. And with the crazy antics of the kids when they use the swing, it hits the edge more often than I would like. Problem is I'm not sure exactly what I can do about it at this point short of taking the entire thing apart and pounding the frame into a new shape (which isn't something I really want to do). Anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I am Viktor. I left Russia to start new life in America. However, I do not know that in America, like in Russia, you do not get hair cut. Hair cut gets you."

Scott said...

WHOA! Nice buzz! That looks like one of those celebrity mugshots on the front of a tabloid. I'm thinking:

"David Duchovny Busted! Tried to sell alcohol to juvenile informant."