Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bullbunky Was Here

So when I got home tonight, everyone was on the couch reading a book and Catherine was wearing a Cinderella dress. I asked her where she got it, and she told me she got it from "the mail truck". So I just had to get her picture in it. Unfortunately I didn't get a good picture, and she took it off soon after that since it was time for dinner and we didn't want her ruining the thing the first day she got it. We had to hurry through dinner tonight so that Ginger could run off to attend "Parent's Night" at the kid's school. So I stayed home with the kids while Ginger went to find out how they're doing at the school. Once I get a bit more info from Ginger on what she learned, I may post it here. The basic gist was they're about at the level one would expect for them. When I pointed out that since we're paying for the kids to go there, I seriously doubted they would say anything overly negative about the kids. That simply resulted in me getting the "you're too cynical" look.

Our friend John is in town this week, and tonight he came over for a visit. It's always fun getting to see John. Invariably the conversation usually turns into something along the lines of what can we talk about that we haven't posted to our blogs. We don't do a lot of catching up since with this new fangled thing called the internet, instant messaging tools and blogs we've been able to keep track of each other pretty well even though we rarely see each other in person. So after he mooched some of our dinner, I ended up having to basically force him to try some of my fake cheesecake. I think he was just scared of it because I made it myself.

And finally, I have another black and white outdoor shot that I took in the backyard a couple of days ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I asked her where she got it, and she told me she got it from "the mail truck."

Very funny response! :)

BullBunky said...

Thanks for the headline :) For the record, the cheesecake was really yummy. Tasted "real" to me.

Good to see you both.