Thursday, September 14, 2006

New Dress

Bah. I ended up being at work way later than I wanted and barely got to see the kids once I got home. I ended up missing dinner. Quinn didn't even have to try anything new tonight, so dinner would have been enjoyable. I did hear later than unbeknownst to Quinn he ate a soy nut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. Typically he wouldn't eat it if there was jelly on it, but Ginger neglected to mention the jelly to him. And even though Ginger says it was a really small amount, she said he kept looking at it funny the entire time he was eating it. It's still one for the win column as far as I'm concerned.


Catherine was wearing a new dress today. At least I think it's new. I don't recall seeing it before. So just my luck now that I've said that it's new it will probably be a year old. I tried getting some pics of the kids when I got home, but only the ones of Catherine turned out any good (and good might be stretching it a bit). But I did want to get a picture of her in the dress since I think it looks nice. Can't believe I'm giving approval to a dress, but I've decided to just give up on that front since I lost that battle long ago.


While I was in the basement, I played around with the kids toys and snapped the following. I think I want to try this again and not use the flash since that seems to have had a very detrimental effect on the picture.


And since none of the pictures of Quinn tonight were worth posting, I'll throw up this one that got taken of him and Carl Edwards when he was down in Richmond for the NASCAR races.

4 comments:

Scott said...

In that third picture of C, it looks like you put a spot beam of light on her forehead. Funny lighting.

And, I am digging the slinky shot.

Buddy Tignor said...

The toy-light picture is cool. I suddenly heard the old Twilight Zone music in my head when I saw it.

Curt Sawyer said...

I'll throw up this one that got taken of him and Carl Edwards when he was down in Richmond for the NASCAR races.

Who?

;-)

I remember a cousin who swore he hated spinach. One day he was eating a salad and really chowing down and said, "This is really good, what are the dark green leaves?"

My Mom said, "Spinach."

He immediately spit out what was in his mouth and refused to eat any more of it.

I wanted to smack him in the head.

With my bat.

Scott said...

By the way, that's not Carl Edwards. That's just some guy that works for Office Depot. You can clearly tell by his work shirt.