Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bowling Alley Oops

Ginger took Quinn bowling today. From what I hear it was a long excursion as they both played four games. Games are definitely cheaper during the day (only $3.50 for Quinn vs $5 for him on weekends). I didn't get the actual scores, but Ginger says they broke 100 every game except one. He seemed to have fun based on how much he was talking to me later about it.

Tonight Quinn was insistent that we go outside and play some baseball. Since it was still so stifling hot here, I convinced Quinn that I would just pitch and he could bat and run around the bases each time. I don't know why, but I found it highly amusing when he came inside after being outside for only five minutes waiting on me (and he hadn't really done anything yet) and said "I'm already sweating." And yes, he had to have a shower when he finally came inside for good.

While we were outside Ginger brought us the phone with Catherine on the line so we could say good night to her. After talking to Ginger later, word from Catherine is that she's really enjoying herself and she has decided to stay in Richmond for an extra day.

No pictures tonight, but I was goofing around with Movie Maker trying to implement some special effects / concepts I've been tossing around in my head (which I might add, never really panned out the way I wanted). I ended up with the following video. Don't worry, it's really really short (about 20 seconds).

No comments: