Thursday, April 06, 2006

Gooooooooooal!!!!

Ginger broke my car this morning. When I left, everything was fine, and when we swapped cars at lunch time the "Check Engine" light was on as well as the "EPC" light. Oh, and it takes a while for it to start (engine turns over a fair bit before it actually catches and starts). I'm sure she'll claim that it was like that, or she didn't do anything, but clearly it was working fine when I came home the night before and now it's broken. You be the judge. We'll be taking that into the dealer tomorrow. Too bad that won't be covered under warranty since we've own the car for 5 year 2 months now. I would have considered Craven, but last time when there was a similar problem in Ginger's car they had a lot of problems diagnosing what the real issue was (and eventually sent us to the dealer anyway). Plus the dealer let everything with Ginger's car be covered under warranty, they even fixed the sliding moonroof that Nana had let the kids destroy.

Catherine woke up not too long after I got home. But she wasn't ready to go outside and play (or didn't want to). So it was just me and Quinn outside tonight. We went to the backyard to see that the brick was still there (I know, I know, you're shocked to learn it was still there).

After checking in on the brick, we wandered around the backyard for a bit. Quinn got a big branch and was using it to clear a path through the brush. If you're wondering why he has his helmet on there, it's because earlier he got the scooter out, but refused to take off the helmet as we went around back. Once we were back in the front yard though, the helmet came off and he played soccer for a bit. I wasn't allowed to play. I had to stand on the sideline and be the 'coach'. All I was allowed to was sit on the sidelines and tell him what a good job he was doing.

1 comment:

Scott said...

You know, I hate to say it, but it is a really good picture... of the brick. I am definitely asking for a D70 for my birtdhay.