Thursday, April 20, 2006

Easter Egg Hunt Video

Many thanks to Scott for pointing out that the video in the previous post was broken. I think it's fixed now. Unfortunately I was posting it from a machine that doesn't have flash installed, so I couldn't go back and check to make sure it worked. And apparently Blogspot's Compose editor rearranges your html for you (because it *obviously* knows better than you). I'm posting this one from the same machine, but I think I checked to make sure it didn't rearrange the html this time. We'll see if it works.

Anyway, here's the video of the Easter Egg hunt. The whole thing lasted maybe three minutes (and trimmed some of it out of the video). It was just crazy. Kids were everywhere. It was actually tough keeping track of where Quinn was since he was off on his own. I think at the beginning you can see Quinn running off ahead of the pack (one of the advantages of being almost 5 in a hunt for 0 to 4 year olds). Catherine was helped along by Ginger because of her leg.



Easter Egg Hunt

No comments: