Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter

Hmmm, I think I wrote enough yesterday for the next couple of days. The kids got their Easter 'baskets' with their new loot in them this morning. Quinn got a Rescue Hero vehicle and Catherine got another of the Disney Princess bendy plastic dress up girls. After breakfast the kids got dressed for church. Catherine was wearing her new outfit that Grammy got her and she just loves it. Makes sense, since I would rather she not wear dresses and whatnot, of course she absolutely loves wearing them.


After all the excitement of yesterday, we kind of took it easy after church today. Quinn and Nana played outside for a bit, and during that time Ginger and I did indoor Easter Egg hunts with Catherine. Since Nana was up, Ginger and I took the opportunity to go out for dinner. We set a record for going to a sit down restaurant. We left, got seated, ate (appetizers and dinner) and were back in just over half an hour. We went to Sakoontra, and the place was practically deserted (I think there were four other tables occupied) so service was lightning fast. Before we left the kids were having some fun wearing they Easter buckets on their heads.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Cute skirt. Reminds me of the ones I saw in Germany.

BullBunky said...

What's a 'sakoontra'?

JamesF said...

Sakoontra is a Thai restaurant.

The Dogfather said...

Correction. Sakoontra is a very good Thai restaurant.
Try the Pad Curry with BEEF!

(How is Catherine's knee?)

The Dogfather

JamesF said...

Catherine's knee is much better. She can almost run now.