Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Last Day OF Freedom

Today was the last day of freedom for the kids before they return to school tomorrow. They spent it going to gymnastics since today is gymnastics day. Although Quinn's day is really Thursday, but since he's leaving Thursday afternoon for Richmond to see the NASCAR race this weekend, he went to a gymnastic class today instead. No pictures of the classes though since Ginger is apparently morally opposed to taking pictures (even though I leave the camera right on top of her pocketbook as a huge hint). Although I'm not sure with the gymnastics class that it's a good opportunity for taking pictures, so I shouldn't get on her case too much.

One of Quinn's bottom front teeth is really really loose. When I got home he told me how he was eating dinner and everyone suddenly heard a "crunch" sound, and then after that his tooth was really loose. I'm just hoping it didn't break and part of the root stays embedded or something like that. Now that I think about it, I don't think they ever got a make up dentist appointment from where the dentist canceled their appointment due to losing power. Would have been nice to be able to get by the dentist if his tooth is that loose (although I suspect there's not much they could do other than yank that puppy out). At dinner Quinn was showing the tooth to me and wiggling it (and he's right, it's really loose). Just watch, his first lost tooth and it'll probably fall out in Richmond. I took a picture of it, but I figured I would spare people a picture of the inside of his mouth.

1 comment:

gaz said...

ethan has had a loose tooth for about 3 weeks now and while he was eating his lunch at school it was really annoying him... so he pulled it out!!