Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blue Jeans

Here's something I wasn't expecting to see. Catherine wearing jeans. This might be the first time since she she started having an opinion about what she wears that she's actually worn a pair of jeans. It's hard enough getting her to wear pants, much less jeans. That's not to say she runs around naked, well, actually, sometimes she does, but that's beside the point. Typically if you let her pick out her own clothes, she probably wouldn't pick out pants (although she'll wear pants if she has to). She would much rather wear a skirt, or a skort, or a dress. But she's never voluntarily worn a pair of jeans before. I told her this morning how good I thought the outfit looked. Hopefully with some positive reinforcement this will be the start of a new trend, but somehow I doubt it. This was probably just a one off.


And since Ken asked in the comments yesterday for a picture of the toaster oven, I went ahead and got one (I was right about it already having been tossed out though). As you can see from the photos, it wasn't looking too good. I went ahead and included a photo at the end of the new one (bought on Monday).





Shiny.

2 comments:

gaz said...

shiny indeed.
nice to see someone elses furniture adorned with stickers!

Scott said...

We have that exact same knife set. We love them!