Sunday, September 02, 2007

It's A Bird! It's A Plane! No, Wait, It's A Bird.


Ginger was the only one on nursery duty today at church, so I ended up helping her. Five kids one of which was super whiny and two semi whiny ones. Fun stuff. This meant I missed the first sermon given by our church's new pastor though. Hopefully they'll put it online or something so I can her it later (reports from people that heard it said he's pretty good).

Fairly low key day. We did the Labor Day weekend grilling out thing. Nana and Quinn biked down to a park for a bit while Ginger and Catherine made a chocolate cake for Nana since we didn't make her one on her actual birthday. I personally think it was just an excuse to have chocolate cake myself. Didn't really take a lot of pictures today, but I did get the one above of a hawk hanging out on a chimney in our neighborhood. It was right before the sunset and he was facing away from the setting sun, so it's not quite as dramatic a shot as it could have been.

No comments: